Mission failed: Washing-up bowl
















After my last experiment with beeswax I almost gave up with it. But I had a lot of the product left and I don’t like trowing things away that could be useful someday. The idea of the next experiment was to shape the stuff in to a form. Therefore I had to dip it in to something that didn’t fit in to my saucepan. So I took my washing-up bowl, threw the wax in to it and started dipping my new form in the wax.




The wax in my last experiment didn’t stuck in to my sausepan. In my plastic washing-up bowl it was completely different. I tried to get it out of the bowl, but soon it proved that it was pretty pointless. The photo’s of the inside  became pretty cool. But doing the washing up in it again, doesn’t seen very hygienic. The only option was to gave up again and buy a new washing-up bowl.