Mission failed: Cooking with beeswax















In a mission of making a fruit bowl I’m experimenting with different waxes and resins.  I mix everything, every time in different combinations. I warm it up until it melts and then I try to shape it in a form. Just in my own kitchen.
I started with different waxes, especially beeswax. Most waxes does have a naturally yellow color. I made it black with iron oxide. It’s a horrible pigment, my whole kitchen turned black. Including, my closes, my hair, my shoes and everything else in my kitchen.

After pouring some malls, I got frustrated by everything being black so I decided to quit. There was some wax left in my little saucepan, but I was to frustrated to clean it.

The next morning, my kitchen was still black. But in my saucepan I saw something really pretty.

The question is now, what the can I do with it?